Differences In Organisational Culture
Did you know more than 60% of mergers and acquisitions fail due to a lack of attention to cultural integration issues?
Let’s say you want to prepare a cultural due diligence report to help you identify if there are any cultural integration issues. If so, consider a Merger/Compatibility Report.
Insights from a Merger/ Compatibility Assessment
Carry out a complete cultural diagnostic of the merging organisations to identify the challenges and opportunities for bringing together the two cultures.
Explore the data of merging groups from different perspectives to find out if the two groups are similar or different, and how the two groups see their current cultures and what cultural changes they would like to see.
Benefits of the Merger/Compatibility Assessment
- The Merger/Compatibility Report enables leaders to anticipate and plan for cultural issues that could arise in a merger or acquisition.
- The assessment allows you to integrate teams and departments more easily by understanding the strengths of each group, as well as the obstacles that may arise. It also helps to identify where groups can learn from each other.
- Short Survey – The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable - The survey may be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed. The same personal and cultural templates are used for all groups.
- Affordable - The survey is affordable for both small and large organisations.
- Multiple Languages - The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround –Fast Turnaround - A survey typically goes from initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.
- Demographics - Data can be extracted for specified sub groups within each organisation, such as Staff Level; Business Units and Locations; Gender; Length of Service; and Age (additional charge). In a merger situation, the comparison of senior levels of management in the two groups is particularly useful.
- Additional Questions - Free-form questions can be added to the assessment survey. Answers are provided as raw data, categorised by demographic grouping. The types of questions available include: free text, Yes/No, multiple choice, and Likert scale.
Sample Merger/Compatibility Assessment
Descriptions of the Assessment Process
Our products are only available through CTT Certified Consultants. If you are interested in any of our assessments, please use the CTT Community Map to find a coach/consultant in your area or contact us and we will help connect you to a consultant. If you are interested in becoming CTT Certified yourself, please visit our training page.