The Importance of Values
An Experiential Journey into Discovering What Truly Matters
As a leader, do you want to...
- Make decisions that align with what’s most important to you and your organization?
- Live and lead with authenticity and a sense of purpose?
- Feel inspired and work with others to make a difference?
In this two-day interactive course, we'll explore these important topics:
- How your values influence the decisions you make.
- How to relate with others in a way that builds collaboration and strategic alliances.
- How to build alignment between your mission, vision, and goals.
- How to create relationships that can better serve the common good.
And, We'll review the tools and key insights to help you:
- Define your top motivating values.
- Recognize your leadership behaviors and capabilities.
- Understand how to foster leadership and organizational transformation.
- Develop a vision/mission statement for yourself and/or your organization.
- Create a list of action steps you can take to realize your goals.
This course is facilitated by:
Director of Education & Training
Barrett Values Centre
Day One: Understanding Personal & Leadership Values
Day Two: Understanding Organisational Values and a Leader's Role in Influencing Orgnaisational Culture
Time: 9.00 - 4.30 (lunch included)
Exact workshop location in Portland, ME, USA will be announced and shared with participants.
PRE-WORK for PARTICIPANTS
To get the most from this course, we encourage participants:
- Read the book Everything I Have Learned About Values. (Upon registration, you will receive a free PDF copy of the book.)
- Complete a Free Personal Values Assessment.
- Think about what you would most like to get out of this two-day course.