The SCT® Certification Program is a joint project of TransformAction and the Institute of Human Excellence, whose higher purpose is to contribute to the conscious evolution of leaders, teams, and organizations. In this program, you will learn how to design and implement Systemic Cultural Transformation Processes for improving Key Performance Indicators.
Systemic: Because the activation of a new set of values and collective behaviors is achieved through the updating of the cultural archetypes of the members of the organization.
Cultural Transformation: Because the alignment of people and processes with new strategies and corporate values requires renewing cultural artifacts and human management systems of most organizations.
Process: Because it takes time to update our personal paradigms and energy is needed to modify habits to apply new ways of thinking and behaving in the work situation.
Participants learn how to:
- Validate the cultural changes required to improve Key Performance Indicators associated with strategic challenges of the organization.
- Build a Driving Coalition to lead the Cultural Transformation Process of an organization, from a shared vision and common values.
- Develop Cultural Transformation Initiatives focused on aligning processes and improving results, by activating new values and behaviors.
- Communicate the purposes of the Cultural Transformation, giving it a sense of opportunity for the members of an organization.
- Define the phases, scope, and actors of a Cultural Transformation Process in an organization.
- Empower the leaders & teams of an organization as Facilitators and Drivers of the cultural changes required for the alignment of processes and the improvement of results.
- Create the right environment to share "Good Practices" to align processes and improve results, by activating new values and behaviors.
- Celebrate, share and publish Driving Teams testimonies of “Quick Wins" and "Success Stories" through endomarketing actions.
- Determine the impact of cultural changes, processes alignment, and results improvements, on Key Performance Indicators of an organization.
Download the programme here.
Visit the website for more information.
SCT® Participants journey
- Entry Interview: Participants shall submit an expression of interest, then an interview will be conducted 1:1 with SCT facilitator to define the required certification process.
- Before attending the SCT training: Participants will receive a guide to prepare a real case study based on Cultural Transformation requirements for an internal or external customer.
- During the SCT training: Participants will learn how to use models and tools to design and implement a Cultural Transformation Process for their internal & external customers.
- After the SCT training: Participants will receive guidance and virtual support from a Senior SCT Mentor to implement a Transformation Process and measure its contribution to customer's KPI.
- To obtain SCT Certification: Participants must present the progress reports and the results of an SCT Project implemented in a real client, applying the tools acquired during SCT training and to the complete satisfaction of their client.
A 2nd Option to Certify in SCT®
- Basic Certification: SCT Facilitators assume the commitment to hold an Individual Mentoring session with each participant, coordinate the 2 Group Webinars and certify as "SCT Practitioners" those who meet the stipulated requirements.
- Advance Certification: SCT Facilitators assume the commitment to hold Individual Mentoring sessions with the participants - during a period of 9 months - to coordinate nine monthly Webinars and to certify as "SCT Practitioners" those who meet the stipulated requirements.
- Complementary Module: Evolutionary Change Facilitator International Certification Programme. Download the Programme here.
This SCT® Program is officially endorsed by Barret Values Centre, aimed to:
- Managers of Human & Organizational Development, Talent Managers, Project Leaders of Innovation and Leaders of Digital Transformation.
- Consultants, Internal Mentors, Facilitators and Coaches who wish to integrate the SCT ® Model into their professional practice.
- CTT Certified Consultants who wish to update their competencies for designing and implementing cultural transformation processes.
SCT® Participant’s testimonials
- "A new approach". "Methodology, clarity, team, support and security" Juan Antonio Gómez, Gesem Formació i Consultoria. Barcelona.
- "TCS has given me a solid base and the assurance that what I am doing is well on track". "A structure and a guide to work the Organizational Culture from certain certainties". "Real & practical cases of the model and tools" Jone García, OPE Consultores. San Sebastián, Basque Country.
- "TCS has pointed me the way to be able to transit the Transformation of my business and that of the people who live it". "It have stimulated me to concretize and land the vision, to translate the strategic into the practical". Eduard Ventosa, Gesem Formació i Consultoria. Barcelona.
- "TCS have given me a tool for simple use and deep reach in an Organization". "A visualization for future scenarios". Guillermo Contreras, Tribeca. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- "Clarity on the methodology of processes of Cultural Transformation". "Greater understanding of the levels of consciousness". Manuel Rojas Vargas, Dole. Costa Rica.
- "Everything necessary to be able not only to design a process of transformation, also to implement it, measure it and monitor it in the complete cycle of a transformation". J. Luciano Cabrera. Mexico.
- "A way of understanding the intangible and a way of managing it". María Lladró, Family Business Consultant. Valencia Spain.
- "Amplitude and awareness that in order to change the Culture of the group, we must change the individual behaviors, my own and how important the context is. Also helped me properly redefine the need of any process" José Javier Berenguer, Jose Javier Berenguer - Strategic HR Consulting. Alicante, Valencian Community.
- "A very pragmatic guide to really implement a transformation of behaviors and levels of commitment in the Organizations". Albert Pubill Pociello, Andorra Telecom. Andorra.
- "Methodology and process". Vivian Acosta, Talengo. Madrid Spain.
About the Trainers
Co-founder of The Institute of Human Excellence
BVC Trainer Partner
For more information about Niran, click here.
Founder of Transform Action
BVC Trainer Partner
Partner of Global Coaching Group
For more information about Hector, click here.
Manager of Transform Action
BVC Trainer Partner
For more information about Gabriela, click here.
This programme can be delivered in English, Spanish, Chinese or Portuguese.
Information & Registration
Tel +(34) 91 351 7761
Institute of Human Excellence
Tel: +61 2 9400 7018
Please visit our Endorsed Training Schedule for dates.