BVC Fund FAQs
We believe in the importance of values-driven organisations, schools, NGOs, government and municipal agencies, communities, and nations. It is our mission to support leaders in building them. The Barrett Values Centre® Fund is our way of ensuring that resources for cultural transformation are accessible to groups and organisations around the world.
- The Fund seeks to support organisations whose initiatives align with the Barrett Values Centre vision and mission of creating a values-driven society by supporting leaders in building values-driven organisations.
- The Fund generally does not support: endowment programs, fund raising events, annual appeals of well-established organisations, or grants to individuals.
- While organisations may receive funding more than once, grantees that have received multiple years of support from the Barrett Values Centre Fund are strongly encouraged to diversify their funding base and develop alternative sources of support.
- Grants average between $1,000 and $10,000 (US $).
- Grant applications for projects that align with Barrett Values Centre’s mission and vision will be considered regardless of the use of our Cultural Transformation Tools SM.
- Grants can be a combination of Barrett Values Center services (assessments and reports) as well as funding for other project related costs (facilitator support, printing, administration and delivery of assessments, etc.)
Grant decisions are made twice per year in June and December. Applicants seeking a June decision must apply no later than May 1. Applicants seeking a December decision must apply no later than December 1. All grant applicants will receive notification as to funding by June 15 and December 15 respectively.