World Values Day is a chance to think about our most deeply held values and to act on them.
If we are aware of our values and put them into action each and every day, we can change our lives and change the world we live in for the better.
This is the World Values Day call to action!
Barrett Values Centre is honoured to support World Values Day on the 20th October 2016 to foster more values awareness in the world.
You can participate in World Values Day in a very simple way:
- Take the World Values Day Personal Values Assessment to connect with your own values.
- Be like Phil and download the "I Value" template to express one of your important values.
- Take a selfie/photo showing you and your value.
- Share it on Social Media using the hashtags #WorldValuesDay and #CTTValues.
- Encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to do the same!
To learn more about this great initiative and other ways you can get involved, please visit the World Values Day website.
Thank you for your help in creating a values-driven society!