School Values Assessment (SVA)
Cultural Development In Primary and Secondary Education
The School Values Assessment is a simple, yet powerful tool to help understand a school’s culture and help put values at the heart of education.
Insights from a School Values Assessment (SVA)
Diagrams Learn more >
In one simple picture, see an overview of your school’s culture. Find out what is important to the staff, pupils, and parents, how they experience the culture now and how they would like to enhance it for tomorrow.
Cultural Entropy® Score Learn more >
Learn what factors prevent or hinder school staff from doing their jobs. What prevents students from experiencing the best from their school?
Values Jumps Learn more >
Learn which values are most important to bring to life in the school culture.
Business Needs Scorecard Learn more >
Explore the values from an operational perspective, so that school leaders can develop a culture and strategy to meet operational needs.
A Deeper Dive into Your Culture
Gain additional perspectives on your school from visual graphs. Choose to look at departments, positions, or other groupings such as gender or age to deepen your understanding of the issues in your school.
Written Reports Example Report >
A customised analysis reveals insights, challenges your thinking and shines light on the way forward.
Comparison Report and Diagrams Learn More >
Helps to pinpoint how one group/department is different from another.
Added Perspective to Bring it All Together
Espoused Values Analysis (EVA) Learn more >
The core values on the wall may stir cynicism or they may be alive in every meeting, decision and action. Find out their impact in your school.
Top Twenty Values
Uncover the stories bubbling just beneath the surface. The underlying picture may be healthy or need added care and attention.
Benefits of the School Values Assessment
- The school assessment provides head teachers and school administrators with a new way of managing the performance of their schools.
- The results can generate deep meaningful conversations about the purpose and strategy of the school and the well-being of pupils.
- Short Survey - The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Customisable - The survey may be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of your school.
- Demographics - The richness of the survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories chosen. As a minimum, it will be important to assess the perceptions of teachers, faculty/administrative staff, and parents.
- Cost Effective - The school assessment is affordable for both small and large schools. School assessment pricing reflects a 50% discount on standard assessment costs, in support of Barrett Values Centre’s vision of building a values-drive society.
- Multiple Languages – The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround – A survey typically goes from initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.
- Option - You can also choose to carry out an Espoused Values Analysis (EVA) for your school at a small additional cost. This analysis measures the degree to which the espoused values are being lived in your school.
Our products are only available through CTT Certified Consultants. If you are interested in any of our assessments, please use the CTT Community Map to find a coach/consultant in your area or contact us and we will help connect you to a consultant. If you are interested in becoming CTT Certified yourself, please visit our training page.