Cultural Values Assessment (CVA)
Transform the Culture of your Organisation
Imagine being able to get a comprehensive diagnostic of the culture of your organisation by asking your employees three simple questions that take around 15 minutes to complete. Furthermore, imagine being able to get reports for any demographic grouping you care to list. That is exactly what our flagship Cultural Values Assessment, used by over 6,000 organisations, enables you to do.
Insights from a Cultural Values Assessment (CVA)
Diagrams Learn more >
In one simple picture, find out what is working and not working in your culture. Find out what is important to your people, how they experience the culture now, and how they would like to improve it for tomorrow.
Cultural Entropy Table Learn more >
Learn what factors get in the way of people doing their jobs and keeps customers from experiencing the full potential of your products and services.
Values Jumps Learn more >
Learn which values are most important to your employees.
Business Needs Scorecard Learn more >
Explore the culture from an operational perspective , so that leaders can develop a culture and strategy to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
A Deeper Dive into Your Culture
Additional Perspectives Example Report >
Gain additional perspectives on your organisation from visual plots. Choose to look at departments, regions, grades, or other groupings to deepen your understanding of what is working and not working in your culture.
Written Reports Example Report >
Custom analysis proivides insights, challenges your thinking, and shines light on the way forward.
Added Perspective to Bring it All Together
Top Twenty Values
Uncover the stories bubbling just beneath the surface. The underlying picture may be healthy or may need more care and attention.
Recognise the patterns and differences among your teams, groups and departments.
Benefits of the Cultural Values Assessment
- The CVA provides you with detailed understanding of the personal motivations of employees, their experience within your organisation, and the direction the organisation should be heading.
- CVA results can generate deep, meaningful conversations about the purpose, priorities and strategy of the organisation and the well-being of all stakeholders.
- The CVA provides a road map for achieving high performance, full-spectrum resilience and sustainability.
- Short Survey - The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Customisable - The survey may be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the groups being surveyed.
- Demographics - The richness of the CVA survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories you select. There is no limit to the number of group categories you can choose.
- Cost Effective - The CVA is affordable for both small and large organisations. Costs are based on the number and type of reports requested, not on the number of survey participants. Reduced fees are available for primary and secondary educational institutions.
- Multiple Languages - The survey is currently available in multiple languages or written dialects. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround - A CVA typically goes from survey initiation to reporting in two to four weeks.
- Alleviate Survey Fatigue - The CVA assessment can be easily linked to the front or back end of other organisation-wide staff surveys. There is an option to provide each participant with a unique survey link, against which their demographic options can be pre-loaded, to reduce time spent on the survey.
- Option - You can also choose to carry out an Espoused Values Analysis (EVA) for your organisation or any demographic grouping at a small additional cost. This analysis measures the degree to which the espoused values are being lived in your organisation.
Reading the CTT Dot Plots and Charts